Donate now to support equitable COVID education & response.
Help build a #HealthyLB.
Regardless of our race, income, age, or living situation, everyone in Long Beach deserves to be healthy and protected during the COVID-19 pandemic. Now that vaccinations are rolling out into our community, an equitable solution to this pandemic is critical.
Through the Healthy LB campaign, Long Beach Forward is:
- collaborating with neighborhood leaders, community organizations, and government leaders across the city’s most vulnerable neighborhoods;
- coordinating community-led solutions that deliver public health information;
- guiding people to vaccinations;
- supporting families in navigating the rapidly changing COVID-19 landscape;
- safely moving between the streets and digital spaces, from now through summer, to bring people together towards a fair and just COVID-19 response.
With your help, we can ensure that vulnerable communities who are often left out of decision-making are prioritized in a COVID-19 solution here in Long Beach, leading to more equitable health outcomes across our city.
Your contribution will help us convene community-based organizations to coordinate and share multilingual resources, provide materials for organizers to safely meet face-to-face with community members in impacted neighborhoods, and ensure the Healthy LB campaign achieves our goals of health and safety for all during this challenging time.